Backstage Pass KL by Peatix: Show Me the Money (Strategies for Running Your Indie Event on a Shoestring)
Yee Ling is a web architect involves in web projects and passionate about breaking down social barriers. She is an avid TEDster and has been the licensee & curator of TEDxWeldQuay over the past 3 years. She is currently a web developer at Xtrategize Technologies Sdn Bhd. Before joining the startup land, she worked in the tech support world.
Born and raised in Penang, Yee Ling graduated from Bachelor of Science in Computing Studies at University of Northumbria at Newcastle.
With over 15 years of experience, Tze has developed large scale software used in manufacturing, TV Broadcast automation, e-Commerce services and hospitality in a variety of roles: test automation, developer, consultant, Product Owner, manager and agile coach. Over the years, Tze has built, coached and transformed development teams to be more Agile and high-performing.
Tze’s experienced in Agile practices and methods (XP, Scrum, Kanban/Lean) and Agile transformation. Tze also organizes Agile Malaysia meet ups to share and promote Agile awareness, practices and experience with the local software development and startup communities. Most recently Tze and a few of his friends, resuscitated the Geekcamp.my conference, a technical community providing a platform for local talents to share their knowledge and experience with other local technologists.
Tze holds a B.S.E. in Computer Engineering from Tulane University and a M.B.A. from the University of Manchester. He is also a Certified Scrum Product Owner and Scrum Master.
The Co. Kuala Lumpur is a community oriented co-working space with a beautiful space in the heart of Bangsar.
- Am I considered an "event organiser?" Peatix encourages events of all kinds to blossom - anything from tech talks, workshops and classes to theatre, art performances to parties, gigs to private dinners and gatherings. So yes, you're probably one without knowing it.
- I provide relevant services (audio-visual services, photobooth rental, app) - can I attend? Yes, we're an inclusive community. At the same time, organisers prefer to mostly meet other organisers. We require vendors to pay a higher entry of RM30 and respect that this event is not a platform for selling services.
- Why can't I buy more than 4 tickets in one transaction? Diversity is important to us - come meet new friends!
- Vegetarian food? Yes! Please let us know in advance.
- Why isn't the event free? We serve food at wonderful venues. The price is not designed to be a barrier - we offer discounts to students, youths and dreamers.
- What's your refund policy? We understand that things may crop up. Feel free to transfer your ticket or approach us for a refund.
- Can I pay at the door? Yes you can, but at $30.
- Having issues paying with your debit card? Refer to FAQ here: http://ptix.co/paypalmalaysia
- Are you looking for partners? Glad you asked - please drop us a line.
- Who organises this? The community team at Peatix Malaysia
- More questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- The event description was updated. Diff#162179 2016-04-20 03:15:17
7:00 PM - 9:30 PM MYT
RSV-Pea (Early Bird) SOLD OUT RM18.00 RSV-Pea (Standard) SOLD OUT RM24.00 Vendor SOLD OUT RM30.00
- Venue Address
- 8 Lengkok Abdullah, Bangsar Malaysia
If you are coming from Jalan Bangsar, turn left just after the Bangsar LRT onto Lengkok Abdullah. Go straight at the intersection past a Tamil school. The venue is directly after the tall condo on the RIGHT hand side and opposite a Hindu temple
Peatix Malaysia606 Followers